Join one of the most promising company in the Swiss Medtech environment
Abionic is committed to revolutionize the world of in vitro diagnostics with rapid universal point-of-care solutions. Based on disruptive technology, Abionic is offering the world of healthcare a novel point-of-care diagnostic tool and thereby fill patient’s unmet needs.
Abionic is an innovative company located in the Lausanne area, Switzerland. It is ideally positioned at the boundaries of medical technology, biotechnology and nanotechnology.
Abionic is a fast-growing company with ambitious objectives, spin-off of EPFL and a proud member of Health Valley Switzerland.
We are looking for our Area Manager CEE (Central and Eastern Europe) to complete our team.
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager CEE who is motivated to bring her/his expertise and experience to our company. She/he will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Meet/Exceed sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Develop the relationship with current distributors in the assigned territory.
- Lead/contribute to partners identification, selection, contracting, and start-up phase.
- Follow up ordering process from quote to cash.
- Prepare up to date customer trainings.
- Organize and deliver partners trainings.
- Complaint handling of existing customers.
- Maintain the CRM system.
- Support marketing activities as required.
- Demonstrated skills in selling, distributors management, negotiating, presentation and financial/business acumen.
- Experience working for an international organization.
- University degree level.
- 10/15 years of experience in the Healthcare industry required.
- Result-orientated with a proven track record of success for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative targets and qualitative objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on and flexible approach to problem solving/supporting customer needs.
- Customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated expertise in partnering with customers/distributors, building sustainable relationships, and leveraging customer insights to drive solutions to address unmet needs.
- Has developed through her/his past experience a strong network of distributors in Germany.
- The candidate must speak German and English fluently.
She or he must be motivated to contribute to the development of a highly innovative company as part of our young, talented and ambitious team.
- A challenging job in an exciting and fast-growing company,
- Integration in a dynamic team,
- A highly innovative environment,
- An opportunity to improve healthcare globally.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- Activity rate: 100%
- Applicant must be Swiss or be holder of a valid residence permit.
Please send us your application (CV and a motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Area Manager position” in the headline.