Join one of the most promising company in the Swiss Medtech environment.
Abionic is committed to revolutionize the world of in vitro diagnostics with rapid universal point-of-care solutions, based on disruptive technology. Abionic offers the world of healthcare a novel point-of-care diagnostic tool and thereby fills patient’s unmet needs.
Abionic is a fast-growing company with ambitious objectives, a spin-off from EPFL and a proud member of Health Valley, located in the Lausanne area, Switzerland.
We are looking for a Bioengineer to complete our team.
To join our Assay Development Team we are looking for an bioengineer who is motivated to bring his/her expertise and experience to our company. Your tasks will be to take a leading role in the development of assay technologies for our abioSCOPE point-of-care platform. In particular, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage assay technology development and improvement projects as well as resources to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Resource management and coaching of team members (e.g. Lab Technicians and Interns)
- Design and execution of experiments and analysis of scientific data
- Documentation of project activities in line with the company’s QMS and under the ISO 13485 standard
- Write and emanate project reports to the stakeholders and supervisors
- Organize project-related meetings with stakeholders
- Work closely with the Marketing and Engineering departments on assay design input requirements, and technology improvement projects.
- Engineering degree in Life Sciences or a higher education level, with 3+ years of relevant professional experience in industry
- A good understanding of immunoassay development in line with ISO 13485 and/or FDA 21 CFR part 820 regulations
- A good understanding of biomarker detection technologies, in particular for point-of-care products
- High level of experience in biostatistics and programming (e.g., R, MATLAB, or equivalent)
- Scientific rigor in all research and development activities
- Strong project and resource management skills. Result-oriented team player with excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Rigor, attention to details, dedication and sense of responsibility
- Language requirements: English (Fluent), French is desired
- She or he must be motivated to contribute to the development of highly innovative products as part of our talented and ambitious team.
- A challenging job in an exciting and fast-growing company,
- Integration in a dynamic team,
- A highly innovative environment,
- An opportunity to improve healthcare.
- Starting date: Immediately.
- Activity rate: 100%
- Applicant must be holder of or eligible for a valid residence and work permit.