Are you eager to join one of the most promising companies in the Swiss MedTech environment?
We are seeking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team!
In this specific marketing position, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of external partnership. You will be expected to drive all marketing activities for maintaining a long-term relationship with assigned group of channel partners.
Your main Tasks
- Plan and monitor marketing budget for specific activities
- Identify potential new markets and distribution partners to generate leads
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with existing partners to increase sales
- Support partners for specific market access (market analysis, pricing & reimbursement and registration)
- Participate in partner’s marketing activities (customer visits, trainings, joint events)
- Collect the first hand information regarding customer feedbacks and needs, competitor activities, and communicate effectively with the team
- Make sure all customer orders are fulfilled with the support of the team
- Lead special projects which have potential to increase awareness or bring potential sales
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or other related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare industry with marketing, business development, customer relationship or sales roles
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to bring around different kinds of people and build long-term relationships
- Demonstrated project management skills managing multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, and focus on hitting deadlines under time pressure and huge workload
- Excellent listening, communication, customer service and negotiating contract skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities on a daily basis
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with shifting priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience in developing and maintaining partner relationships a plus
- Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Starting date: Immediately
- Contract type: permanent
- Activity rate: 100%
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, and work certificates when applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Marketing Manager position” in the e-mail subject.
Abionic, an in vitro diagnostics (IVD) company, was founded in 2010 by Dr. Nicolas Durand and Dr. Iwan Märki as a spin-off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne (EPFL). In 2015 the first Point-of-Care diagnostic test Allergy Panel was commercialized. In less than 10 years, we have demonstrated the ability to bring the company to a stage of full expansion. Currently our team is composed of 50 highly experienced employees in healthcare industry including 8 PhDs. Today Abionic is aiming to make a difference in patient care through the cutting-edge nanofluidic technology based ultra-rapid diagnostic platform, helping healthcare professionals to make clinical decisions at the point of need.